Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Melted - Color Me Warmly / Blackberry Sage

Blackberry Sage - 'An outstanding fragrance with an abundance of sun-ripened blackberries and hints of sage.'

I first came across this scent in handcrafted bar soap, and loved it.  Sometimes though, there are scents I love in soaps that I find I don't really love in home fragrance.  This is one of them.  It's a nice, sweet dark berry scent with enough sage to keep it from being plain ol' fruity.  It's like an adult fruit scent.  There is a moistness, or juiciness to the scent.  Nice for a morning shower, but just not was I want in home fragrance.

I melted this .8 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had light-medium scent.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't that funny? The whole home fragrance vs personal fragrance differences? I like to smell bakery just not on my body.

    I am a huge fan of blackberry sage. Actually most blackberries at the moment. And violet. Oooooo.... blackberry violet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackberry Violet......and there goes Julie to place a custom blend order somewhere. hehe

      I remember having a cupcake scented body wash from Bodycology and Ty refused to use it. He said he didn't want to smell like dessert in a dirty, man filled machine shop. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I don't blame him!!! He would get some side eyes I bet. Lol!!!

      Delete