Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Melted - Color Me Warmly / Blueberry Muffin

Blueberry Muffin - 'Smells just like you have a fresh batch in the oven. A very potent, mouth-watering fragrance.'

This was a very disappointing blueberry muffin scent.  It was very 'dry.'  I didn't get any sort of muffin or cake-y note.  The blueberry was very odd, not really fruity or juicy at all.  There was a weird, almost smoky note to this, something subtle but harsh.  I almost want to say this scent was medicinal or chemical.  Very weird.  Obviously, I did not like it.

Luckily I couldn't smell it much because this tart was also weak.  I melted it in my tea light warmer and only had a couple random hints of scent every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Some blueberry scents have this smell for me, too. It's strange how many different blueberry varieties there are! Bummer about it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely not cozy, homey, warm and yummy bakery. I've had some that are more cake-y than muffin-y, but I don't remember any that are just weird like this.

      ~Deb

      Delete