Sunday, May 24, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Berry Coconut Zinger

Berry Coconut Zinger - 'Remember the afternoon snack of days gone by. Reminiscent of a cream filled berry zinger cake topped with shredded coconut. Those were the good ole days! A Homespun Original House Blend.'

 After the exciting results from my very first melted tart from Dessa's, I couldn't wait to dive into the next and see if it continued on the super strong trend.  I loved this scent.  It absolutely does smell like Raspberry Zingers!  The cake note, the sweet fruity note, the coconut note . . . all are about equal in this yummy scent.  There is almost a slight toasted hint to the coconut, which isn't really accurate for the Zingers but it just works in here.  Sweet, deep, creamy, and oh so yummy.

I cut this tart in half and melted .7 oz. worth in my tea light warmer.  While it was nowhere near as strong as the previous caramel tart, it was still a healthy medium strength with excellent throw.

I'm still pleased with Dessa's so far.

4 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I need to try more raspberry coconut scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm getting a pack of mason jars or grubbies in this scent if I order again. It's good enough to commit to a larger amount. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmm, love this scent!! Haley's Heavenly Scents makes a good version of this one, if you ever buy from her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? If I ever do order, I will absolutely try to get her version of this!

      I am thinking about another Dessa's order, and this will be in it again. I loved it.

      ~Deb

      Delete