Sunday, May 10, 2015

Melted - Essential Home / Raspberry Pomegranate

Raspberry Pomegranate - [no scent description]

This was a fun scent, perfect for these warmer days of spring and into summer because it reminded me of Kool Aid.  It's a deep, rich, dark berry scent, almost jam-like.  But there is something else in there, almost like the slightest hint of zest or zing.  I don't know if what pomegranate smells like on its own so I don't know if it's from that?  That extra little something steps it up into the fun category.

I melted two cubes of this in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

Essential Home is the brand of wax found at Kmart and I have been impressed with it so far.  I already have another pack of this particular scent.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun summer scent for sure! This brand has been putting out some good throwers. I can't tell you the last time I was in Kmart but I need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't go to my Kmart very often because it's in a town that I just don't care for, but there are a few things there that we have trouble finding elsewhere....the jeans I like, the shoes hubby likes, and now the tarts.

      ~Deb

      Delete