Friday, May 29, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Blueberry Muffin

Blueberry Muffin - 'The aroma of a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Top notes of juicy tart blueberries with orange zests, middle notes of butter cake, and base notes of vanilla and almond.'

 This was a very nice, typical blueberry muffin scent.  The blueberry note was distinct but not overpowering.  The muffin notes were warm and delicious, like a moist white-cake almost.  There was just a hint of something different going on too.  I see mentions of orange zest and almond in the description and I'm guessing that's what that 'other' note was.  I think it helped enhance the blueberry note, but there was also just enough of a 'What is that?' distraction to it.  Still, I would probably order this again.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I love the nice throw that most of S&S has. Blueberry has been one I have been picky about lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been enjoying the Sugar & Spice tarts I ordered, and the ones you all have shared with me. It's so funny that I received a comment on a very old post the other day, and that post was about my first S&S tart being a total dud. DOH!

      ~Deb

      Delete