Sunday, May 31, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Butter Brickle

Butter Brickle - 'Incredibly buttery and sweet, this is awesome!'

This was yummy!  So smooth and creamy, yet warm dessert scent.  There was just the tiniest hint of that bitter note that I'm not going to assume comes with ALL Butter Brickle scents, regardless what vendor it is.  I think the thick, gooey sweetness overruled that little salty or nutty or whatever bitter note that is.  I would probably order this one again.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium scent.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds decidedly yummy to me! Do you see yourself ordering from S&S again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I want to melt through a bit more of what I've all ordered recently and then yes, I will be placing another S&S order.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing these great melted posts from Sugar & Spice! Love that it's doing so well in your house.
    I have a hard time with butter brickle --it might be that bitter note that you talk about --sometimes it smells stinky to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't ordered from Sugar & Spice?!

      Yeah, I don't know just what that bitter note would be but I've gotten it from at least three vendors, in varying degrees of bitterness. I should just learn to stay away from Butter Brickle.

      ~Deb

      Delete