Saturday, May 30, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Strawberry Soda

Strawberry Soda - 'Delicious, bubbly, sugary strawberry accord intermingled with fruity notes of raspberry and peaches sitting on base notes of vanilla and musk.'
 
I wasn't sure how I felt about this on cold sniff (it was a freebie extra with my order) and I forgot to set it aside as part of my 'Give to someone else' pile, so I ended up melting it anyway when I did a random pull from my stash.  Nope, this scent was not for me.  It reminded me of a peachy bubble gum.  I could sometimes get a strawberry note out of it, but the peach seemed stronger, and I'm not a big peach scent fan.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

6 comments:

  1. Groddy. Not a fan of bubblegum either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed at the word groddy. Who says that anymore? But I loved it! I can handle bubble gum scents. It's the peach that I don't like. It's just.....groddy. (Groady?)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Too bad about this one! The scent description makes it sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should still try it if it sounds interesting! This is why I don't like reviews, because I don't want my opinion to keep others from trying what they would otherwise have tried. Will you be ordering from S&S anytime soon? Try this one! I'm curious now.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Peachy bubblegum? Weird! Ew! Definitely weird that strawberry isn't the main note here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I need to just stay away from peach scents. I wonder how peach zucchini would smell?

      *runs away laughing*

      ~Deb

      Delete