Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Melted - Tuscany Candle / Lemon Chiffon

Lemon Chiffon - [no scent description]

You know I love lemon bakery scents, right?  This one starts out divine.  There is a bright, almost zesty lemon note quickly followed by a sort of generic vanilla bakery note that brings some warmth.  Mmmm!  But then there is this weird after-taste note that sneaks in underneath it all, a plactic-y or chemical residue type thing that just kills the yum buzz.  Well no, it's not enough to kill it, but it is enough to keep me from loving this one.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and four cubes in my Glade hot plate warmer in adjacent rooms, and had medium-strong scent.

(This was a gift.)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Never heard of this brand. Sorry about that undertone :-/ lemon bakery I am way too picky about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the Tuscany brand pops up at Walmart around the holidays. I think I've also seen it at Walmart, again around the holidays. Not sure where my sister got it though. I think maybe she said Kroger's or something?

      ~Deb

      Delete