Friday, June 26, 2015

Melted - BH&G / Iced Mocha Latte

Iced Mocha Latte - [no scent description]

Oh my word, I love this scent.  I'm not really a fan of chocolate scents in home fragrance, but I do like a good coffee scent and the chocolate just works well in this.  That bitter note that is often in coffee scents is not present here.  It's very obviously a coffee scent, but there is enough sweetness and creaminess to really tone it down and soften it.  I do detect the chocolate note, but again the coffee just works so well with it this time.  This is an awesome coffee scent!

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had very strong scent that creeped into all areas of the house.  That's the kind of scent I like!

I will be picking up a pack or two more of this one just to have on hand in case the day comes that I can't find it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment