Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Banana Nut Bread

Banana Nut Bread - 'Freshly baked and loaded with fresh bananas, brown sugar, nuts and a touch of ginger.'
 
On cold sniff, this is everything you'd expect a banana nut bread scent to be.  It's rich and moist with banana.  There is the tiniest hint of spice.  Even the nutty note comes through.  You would totally want to eat this.  Once warmed though, I couldn't smell much of anything.
 
I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had pretty much no scent.  As it was first melting I could smell the deliciousness, but within minutes it was gone.  I didn't worry about it too much at the time, figured it was one of those more subtle background scents and I'd notice here and there.  Nope, never really did find that yummy scent while it was in the warmer.

Bummer.

2 comments: