Sunday, June 21, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Blueberry Waffles

Blueberry Waffles - 'Light and fluffy buttery Belgium waffles topped with sticky sweet blueberry syrup. Delicious! A Homespun Original House Blend.'
 
Oh my gooshness . . . this one was to die for.  Man oh man, I see a bag of grubbies or mason jars of this scent in my future.  As mentioned in my haul post cold sniff notes, I wonder if the waffle of this is more a dupe of the popular pecan waffles scent.  It is just so familiar and wonderful.  It's not just a light, doughy pastry scent.  It's deep and rich and means business.  There is just enough blueberry to give it a sweet twist, a sort of blueberry muffin hint.  Oh, just so sooo good.
 
I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had gloriously strong scent.  It didn't travel throughout the whole house like other really strong scents have done, but it was wonderful enough in the areas it did get to.  And it was long lasting!  I finally turned the warmer off after about seven hours just because the richness got to be a bit much after so long.  It was still about strong when I turned it off as when it started!  I'll probably hang onto this and melted it again.  I almost never do that anymore!

Yes, you need to get yourself some of this!

2 comments:

  1. Putting on my Dessa's list!!!! This is why I love your melting posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Melting posts might be disappearing for a while because I'm almost out of 'everyday' wax and will be taking a bit of a break until it's time for fall scents. The stuff I have left now is mostly stuff I've already melted and reviewed before.

      But yes! You must order this one!

      ~Deb

      Delete