Friday, June 19, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Cherry Limeaide

Cherry Limeaide - 'Refreshing concoction of tart lime juice and sweet juicy cherries, poured over crushed iced. The perfect afternoon beverage. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
 
 This was a nice summery scent.  While it did still remind me of Kool Aid type scents, it wasn't *quite* as bright and sugary.  I think the lime is the stronger note.  I did not get any sort of cherry-almond extract note from this.  It's more of a subtle candy-like cherry sitting behind the lime.  A nice summer scent for those who don't like the extreme sweetness of the typical lemonade types.

I melted this .9 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute grubby! I love the shape and color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the grubbies. I had said in my next order I'd be sure to get some but, oops, I didn't. Well, when I settle into some absolute favorites scents from her, THEN I'll be sure to order bags of grubbies. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I agree with Julie, adorable grubby tart! These are so cute. I loooove cherry limeaide in wax AND drink. Have you ever had Minute Maid's cherry limeaide? So good. This sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever had that drink. Now I want some.

      ~Deb

      Delete