Saturday, June 20, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper - 'Sweet & spicy fusion of juicy oranges and fiery chili pepper.'

I'm undecided on how I feel about this one.  It's mainly just a sweet, juicy orange scent.  There is just enough of something going on though, to tell you it's not just orange, but you can't really place any other note.  It's funny, and weird.  I mean, I know that mystery part is the chili pepper but you can't quite explain what it does to the scent.  It's not like it's spicy.  It's not like it becomes a warm scent.  It's weirdly interesting.  Just remember though, that it's still mainly an orange scent, with a fairly strong zesty note.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment