Monday, June 22, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Strawberry Lemonade

Strawberry Lemonade - 'Tart lemons and sweet strawberries come together in this cool refreshing summer drink. A Homespun Original House Blend.'

This was a happy scent, perfect for summer.  It was very sweet, reminding me of SweeTarts candy, although the familiar tart juiciness of lemonade was there too.  I think the strawberry was more distinct than any lemon, but overall it was just a fun, sweet, juicy mix.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent, long lasting scent.  Like the Blueberry Waffles scent yesterday, this one had some staying power.  I still had strong scent after eight hours, when I finally shut the warmer off for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Glad this one had some staying power and was a good summery scent! I have my eye on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you order someday, and try this. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete