Thursday, June 11, 2015

Melted - Shayz Scentz / Buttercream

Buttercream - 'Sweet blend of French vanilla, with clove and cinnamon on a creamy background.'

Although the description mentions clove and cinnamon, this is not a spicy scent.  It just adds a teeny bit of zip to the rich, creamy vanilla.  This was not a favorite of mine.  Even though it's a simple scent, there was just something about it that was rather bleah to me.

I melted this 1.3 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had light scent that traveled far.  While I could barely notice it sitting almost right next to the warmer, hubby could smell it on the far side of the adjacent room.  I could also detect it in other rooms.  It was one of those subtle background type scents, probably safe for if company is coming over.

No comments:

Post a Comment