Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Melted - Shayz Scentz / Caramelized Lemons

Caramelized Lemons - 'Shayz blend of caramel with fresh squeezed lemons.'
 
I love lemon scents.  We all know that by now.  Something about caramel and lemon just always sucks me in whenever I see it, which isn't often.  And sure enough, I quite enjoyed this scent.  On cold sniff it's much more lemony but once warmed, that caramel really warms it up and smooths it out.  It stays a nice lemon scent, just a bit creamier instead of tart.  Very nice.
 
I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent in the area of the warmer, but it didn't travel out much from there.

2 comments:

  1. Is Shayz lemon overly potent and pungent like a cleaner, or it is always more zesty? I seem to remember getting a sample from her in a lemon scent that smelled like a cleaner. This sounds pretty lovely!! Glad Shayz is (mostly) working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm by no means any Shayz expert so I can't say what her lemons are like in general. If I remember right, this was sweet like the Lemonheads candy, but that caramel smooths it out anyway.

      ~Deb

      Delete