Thursday, June 18, 2015

Melted - Shayz Scentz / Cherry Orchard

Cherry Orchard - 'A clean refreshing blend of cherry and pine on a light woody background.'

Your first thought when you see Cherry Orchard is probably that it's just a plain ol' cherry scent.  I almost passed this by until I noticed the scent description also included 'pine on a light woody background.'  Cherry and pine?  Really?  So I had to get it.  Cherry is definitely the predominant note in here.  You almost want to just dismiss it as a cherry cough medicine scent.  But wax junkies tend to study things more deeply, and they will realize that what appears to be the cough medicine part of this is really the pine.  It's actually quite interesting!  Well, not if you hate cherry cough medicine scents, I suppose.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium scent.

2 comments:

  1. Cherry and pine?! Whoa! Is this very Christmasy, then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't find it Christmas-y at all. It's very cherry.

      ~Deb

      Delete