Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Melted - Shayz Scentz / Dreamsickle Pops

Dreamsickle Pops - 'This scent is full of orange and lemon peels with a touch of sweet vanilla and coconut.'

 I really liked this one!  When I received my Shayz Scentz order I wasn't very excited about it.  But this first melt from that haul has perked me up.  This did remind me of Dreamsicle bars, all orange and creamy and yummy.  There was a bit of warmth to it though too, and I think that came from the coconut.  Something kept this right on the edge between sweet bakery and fruity drink.  I would definitely get this one again.

I melted this 1.3 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. A nice summer treat. I bet Adam wouldn't mind this one. He likes citrus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so yummy, like a childhood comfort scent. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete