Sunday, June 14, 2015

Melted - Shayz Scentz / Vanilla Berry Cobbler

Vanilla Berry Cobbler - 'Shayz blend of vanilla and blueberry cobbler.'

Oddly enough, this reminded me of wildberry mousse type scents, which I usually don't like.  This was nice though, because it wasn't strong on what would be the 'mousse' part.  There is a blueberry muffin vibe about this, a nice bakery scent, but that extra vanilla or something makes it rich and creamy.  I don't know why on earth this tart is colored yellow though.  That tricks your mind into thinking there is lemon.

I melted this 1.2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and wow, it was strong.  I loved that!  It didn't seem to last though.  I think within four hours it had dwindled down to a barely there scent.

4 comments:

  1. I think I would love this. Wildberry mousse and blueberry muffin are up there as my favorites. YES! I immediately thought you were going to talk about a lemon scent because of the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a Shayz fan? You should try this if you order, even if it is deceivingly yellow.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I am a fan! I love to get in on a couple of her sales throughout the year. Will put this on my order list!

      Delete
    3. Well hey! She just announced a sale! Go, Sunnee, go!

      ~Deb

      Delete