Thursday, June 4, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Blackberry Lemon Slices

Blackberry Lemon Slices - [no scent description]

 This was a bright and perky scent, sweet like candy.  The lemon is the obvious note.  It very much reminded me of Lemonheads candies.  You can tell there is something else going on in there but I don't think you'd ever pick it out as blackberry if you didn't know.  Well, even knowing, I didn't really detect a specific berry note.  It just seems like an extra little something, maybe a hint of a slightly darker and juicier note.  But yes, a very nice, sweet lemon scent that I would get again.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent for the first hour or two, and then it settled down to a medium scent after that.

2 comments:

  1. S&S has one of my favorite lemon scents, I think. When it is the ripe, zesty and fresh lemon. This one sounds like a mysteriously intoxicating blend! Lemon and darker notes, mmm yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dark side (ha!) is minimal in this. It's still very much a lemon scent first. Still yummy and fun!

      ~Deb

      Delete