Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Serendipity Marshmallows

Serendipity Marshmallows - '*Sugar & Spice Exclusive Blend!* serendipity blended with marshmallow.'
Serendipity can easily get overwhelming with all its sweetness.  I like it in small doses, with extended breaks in between. This version though, with the added marshmallow, is amazing.  It's still the familiar Serendipity scent, but that marshmallow really softens it and sort of tones it down.  I still got all the yummy notes of cherry and coconut and whatever other sweet goodies are in Serendipity, but they were smoother and easier to take.  I would love to have more of this.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, long lasting scent.

2 comments:

  1. S&S has one of my top 3 favorite marshmallow scents. Isn't it amazing? Her serendipity scent is awesome, too. *swoons over this vendor*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday if I order again, I hope more of this is available.

      ~Deb

      Delete