Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / Honey Bourbon Frosting

Honey Bourbon Frosting - 'Butter, sugar, and a touch of bourbon.'

This reminds me of a rich vanilla cupcake type scent.  There is sweetness and creaminess, and a sort of light bakery note to it.  There is also a bit of that note that you get in cheesecake or mousse scents.  You know, that sort of 'sour' note?  But 'sour' in a good way.  There is also a bit of warmth, which probably adds to that hint of bakery.  I quite liked this.

Unfortunately, it was rather light.  And a light one from Scentsationals is a rare thing.  I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had a light-medium scent.  It did travel well though.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep blogging! I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you keep commenting. I love the interaction. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete