Tuesday, July 28, 2015

(REPOST) June 1, 2015

June first?!  Whaaaat?!  Are we really THAT close to fall already?!
*extreme happy dance*
I was able to see one picture of the coworker's baby, and I still don't know any other details..  It was a crazy kind of day at work today.  I'm so sooo sore today.  I'm starting to wonder how long I can physically keep working there.  If it's a fairly mellow, routine day where I can find chances to sit down here and there, it's usually not so bad.  But more and more it's become days where I'm on my feet and putting on a million miles while trying to keep up on everything.  I've been having feet problems for a long time, but now I'm having lower back pain really bad by the last few hours of the days, and for the last week or two I've been having increased pain in one hip.  Twelve hour shifts are long.  Twelve hour shifts on concrete floors in a factory are killer.  Oh yeah, and don't forget to pile on all the stress of a workplace about to implode.  Fun fun!
So, Game of Thrones.
I've been growing increasingly bored with the show.  Not just this season, but I think all the way back in season two this started.  But this season, I've considered just giving up.  The storylines got so scattered over the past couple seasons.  They're starting to come back together a bit now but even so, I find I don't really care about these people much anymore.  I'm tired of the unending cruelty and backstabbing from everyone.  It's hard to keep track of who is after who for what, and who has traveled where and why, and so on.  I really don't care about Arya's faceless god journey anymore.  I'd rather see her still bumbling around the countryside with the Hound.  I hate Ramsey and find it uncomfortable to watch anything relating to him.  It is a bit interesting now that Sansa and Theon are talking to each other.  While the zombie attack was freakin' creepy last night, I don't really care anymore about Jon Snow or any of that.  Stannis and the red witch are about the most interesting people to me now but even that gets ruined when all she ever does is take off her clothes for everyone.  The Tyrion- Khaleesi stuff last night was good, but I don't like her nearly as much as I used to.  There are only two episodes in this season and we haven't seen Bran or the Hound once.  What the heck?  And I do know some pretty big spoilers about the upcoming wedding, which will probably be the season finale the way it looks.  But . . . I don't know.  I'm just not into it like I used to be.
Well, I guess that wasn't very spoilerish after all.  I'd meant to get more detailed but I'm just to tired right now.
I have a book haul coming up, hopefully tomorrow.  I need to go read now since I didn't get much reading done on my breaks at work.  I need to step it up and get through all these books because A)I'm excited about all of them, and B)they're all quite FAT!  lol
So yeah, off to read and sleep a blissful, peaceful sleep.  (Ha, right.)
Talk to ya tomorrow, peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment