Tuesday, July 28, 2015

(REPOST) June 11, 2015 - I Forgot

Too early for football, you say?  Nah!  Not when my boy Ponder is only backup quarterback and I might not get to see or hear about him after this off season stuff.  He's wearing #9 now as a Raider.  I'll have to get used to that.
I forgot to post last night!  I have no good excuse.  I just flat out forgot.  Ooops!  Luckily nothing much happened yesterday.  It was a work day, and pretty mellow again.  Nothing much has happened today either.  I must still be stressed though because I've been having weird dreams, including the one where I have to be somewhere and people are waiting but I can't find any clean clothes to wear.  Do you ever have recurring dreams like that?  It used to always be that I couldn't remember my locker combination at school.  Somewhere along the way it's become the 'can't find clean clothes' version.  Any dream analysts out there?  I usually just take it as stress and feeling out of control about something.
We have flash flood warnings all around the area for tonight and tomorrow.  We've had light rain off and on all day but in the later afternoon it started to really pick up and stay more steady.  They're saying some areas could get up to three inches of rain.  We have a small creek just a little way off our property.  It usually runs as just a trickle but I noticed someone in an SUV slowed down and stopped by it this afternoon.  I don't know if they're just checking all waterways in the area or what.  I mean, there is no way this particular little stream could do any real damage even if it did flood, so I'm not worried, but I do wonder what they were looking at.
Still plugging along on my Percy Jackson related book, whatever the proper name is.  The Lost Hero?  I'm over 3/4 of the way through and am enjoying it but the story is rather busy and complicated, and you know I don't like that.  Maybe if I read larger chunks at a time I'd be able to keep up with all the little stuff going on.  I hope they aren't all like that in this series.  (Julie, did you start reading it???  You've probably finished already.  lol)
I had brief ideas of becoming more active on Instagram but frustration at being a total clueless noob had me giving up on that pretty fast.  There was a time when I could catch on to all that kind of stuff so easily.  Now I feel so outdated.  So yeah, looks like I'm stuck with Facebook and this blog.
I melted Pure Caramel, from Shayz Scentz today but I won't be doing a Melted post about it.  I really didn't smell anything from it.  Even on cold sniff it was light but I thought I'd at least get *something* from it warmed.  Nope.  I suppose maybe there was the faintest hint of a subtle background type scent, but no, in general you never would have known I had anything melted.  Oh well, I'm over whatever it was that made me order from there again anyway.  Just working my way through the last few I have from that order.
Well, I guess I'll go read a bit more before bed.  Tomorrow is shopping day.  Hope I find some goodies!
Anything exciting happening in your corner of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment