Tuesday, July 28, 2015

(REPOST) June 9, 2015

I feel this way too, Fatty.
I worked today so there's nothing overly interesting to report.  It was a pretty mellow day actually, which is rather these days at that place.  I heard parts of some scandalous stories about some coworkers.  I need to get the full stories tomorrow.  Don't judge me!  We all love some dirt, you can't deny it.
Wanted to talk about Game of Thrones with my TV/movie addict supervisor but we were both busy.  He's all in love with Arya and her whole story line.  *rolls eyes*  That's probably my least favorite storyline right now.  Another coworker was trying to tell me, in choppy English, that Jon Snow is the power that killed the White Walker, not his fancy sword.  I think next season might be quite interesting after all.
Super short and boring post tonight, but I just can't think of anything else worth nattering about.
I'm off to read before bed.
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment