Friday, August 21, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Toffee Apple Blend

Ooey Gooey Caramel / Toffee Apple Crunch / Dunk My Donut

I'm kicking off my return to wax melting by kicking off the fall scent season!  This muffin has tucked away in my fall stash since very early this year since it was part of our Muffin Club that order that arrived too late for fall of last year.  It's such a lovely blend for 'early fall!'  (Yes, I know we're still technically in summer.)  It's like a teasing mix between caramel apple and cinnamon apple.  Sometimes I get a more distinct, sweet and creamy caramel note with the apples.  Other times I get the cinnamon note more.  Overall it's a bit of both, which makes it quite interesting.  A spiced caramel apple?  That's what this is.  But spice haters need not fear.  It's just a warming type of spice, not a harsh inyerface spice.  There is just a hint of bakery note from the Dunk My Donut, just enough to sometimes make you think it's an apple pastry scent instead.
I divided this muffin into 1 oz. portions among three tea light warmers, and had them all going, spread out through the house.  I had a healthy medium scent, not overbearing, but pleasantly noticeable.

4 comments:

  1. Spiced caramel apple!! Yes! I have had either spiced apple or caramel apple, but I cannot think of a scent with both. I am glad you enjoyed this one! Dunk My Donut is awesome. Glad you're into the early fall/apple meltin' spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting off to a slow start for me. I'm just as surprised about that as anyone else! Not quite sure what's going on yet . . . but this scent was indeed nice.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. WHOOHOOO!!! Just popped mine in! Your description sounds sooooo yummy! This might be a repeat purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to melt the same thing on the same day to 'officially' kick off the fall season. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete