Sunday, September 13, 2015

Haul - Halloween Washi (Dollar Tree)

I'd seen some super cute Halloween washi tapes online recently so I've been checking my store, to no avail.  Hubby and I had to go to Menards this morning, and I told him to swing by Dollar Tree since it was nearby.  And the Halloween stuff was finally out!  Yay!

I went a little crazy buying them . . . 

This one has the phrases 'Spooky' and 'Trick-or-Treat' and features a pumpkin and graveyard looking picture.

This one also says 'Spooky,' as well as 'Happy Haunting,' and features some silly looking skulls.

Very nice spiders and web on polka dots.

This one has all kinds of things on it.  I should have pulled a strip out to show it all.  There are bats, Frankensteins, vampires, black cats, pumpkins, mummies, spiders, etc..  I don't prefer the white background tapes, but this was cute and my 'Collect them ALL!' urge was taking over.

This one might seem kind of boring but I do like it.  It's a banner featuring different Halloween color designs.

The cute black cats one I'd seen online!  I was so happy it was there.  

This one might be my favorite.  It's just different Jack-o-lanterns one spiderwebs.

There were three more designs for sure that I did not get.  One was just orange with black and white dots.  One was black and orange alternating diamond shapes, like jester suit design.  And one was just black and orange stripes on a white background.  I think there was also another white background one that featured different characters, like more silly monster type looking things.  One reason I didn't buy them was because I don't even know what I'm going to do with these.  I just knew I wanted them.  But now that 'Collect them ALL!' urge is *really* kicking in and I might grab the others tomorrow when my mom and I go shopping.

Yesterday I saw two people online who had already found Christmas washis at Dollar Tree.  When I saw a small section of Christmas stuff this morning at my store I got even more excited, thinking I'd be lucky enough to score both sets of holiday tapes.  But nope, the little section of Christmas stuff did not have any washis.  Oh well, I'm sure they'll be there soon enough.

Are you a washi tape hoarder?
What do you use them for?
I know there are tons of ideas on Pinterest.  I'll have to start checking them out.


5 comments:

  1. So cute! The Dollar Tree is the bomb! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I found out that Walmart has Halloween washi tapes in their $0.97 Studio G line. I saw a haul video, and I think I like the Walmart ones more! lol Now I'll have to look for those.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I stopped by a Dollar Tree yesterday and they didn't have any washis at all. Will try the other one close to my office sometime this week. I mostly use them in my journal, but also on envelopes and packages.

    How is Fattycat doing? I forgot to mention before: the only way I could get a pill down Isis' gullet was to hide it in a Greenies Pill Pocket treat. Her doses were small enough that I only needed about 1/2 a pocket for each one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found out there is one more Dollar Tree Halloween washi that I need to find. It's skulls on a black background. Also found out Walmart has Halloween washi tapes, and I think I like those more. LOL

      Fattycat is doing better. We haven't had too much trouble with the pills but we really have to watch to make sure he eats it. In the morning I crush it and sprinkle it in his small portion of Friskies wet food. In the evening we cut the pill in half and wedge the pieces into small chunks of these meat sticks for cats that I'd recently started getting. He's doing good though, more like himself, and gaining some weight back. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete