Friday, September 18, 2015

Haul - Target and Walmart / Halloween

Yes, another small fall haul.  You guys are probably getting sick of them by now.  I can't help it!  It's an addiction!  lol  There might be a couple more hauls once I pull my Halloween decorations out and I have a chance to see just what I have that I still like.  Remember, I said I'm switching to more cutesy Halloween things this year?

Yeah, blah blah blah, get on with the haul.

I picked up two more of these A Thankful Harvest tarts because it's such an amazing fall scent and I need to share these with a couple people.  I already have three or four for myself.  Hoarder, yes.

I found this No Place Like Home in the big bin of wax near the tarts section.  If you can't find fall scents on your store's shelves, see if that bin is around somewhere.  I found a ton of the fall scents in there.  I'll probably put this one in to my Christmas stash, but wanted to grab it now while I was seeing it.  It's just a really nice sweet cinnamon and clove scent.

In the fall decor aisle, I found to boxes of small pumpkins.  There were many different sizes and shapes and colors.  They remind me of the ceramic pumpkins Dollar Tree had when their fall stuff first came out.  These are made of styrofoam though, and cost $0.98 each.  One box was just plain colors, and the other had these slightly sparkly ones.  I only grabbed these two for now but if there are still more when I go shopping again, I might grab a few more.  They're small, the cream colored one being about six inches tall.  When I saw that one, I knew I had to have it.  I'm kicking myself for not getting the white one Dollar Tree had, and this was the only one of this color in either box at Walmart.

[source]
I *almost* bought this pumpkin pitcher.  It was in an aisle at the front of the store with all of the fall tableware and kitchen decor.  I thought it would look gorgeous as the fall centerpiece on my kitchen table.  I didn't get it today, but I'm still thinking about it.  There is also a line of fox items that is so freakin' cute!  There was a plate and a cookie jar that I wanted but it goes with nothing I have.  Well, unless I start collecting fox things, which would be fun to do . . . 

I decided to stop at Target's Dollar Spot because I'd remembered seeing this 'Boo' decoration last time.  Remember I bought those wooden letters and was going to do my own crafty thing?  I did one letter and wasn't thrilled with the results so I wanted to see if this was still there.  Obviously it was, and it was the only one I saw.  It's so cute.  These are wooden letters, about six inches tall, and the set costs $3.00.  They also had one that says 'Eek,' and one that says 'Spooky.'  I had the 'Spooky' one in my hand while I browsed, then decided to put it back.  Of course, now I really want it.

I had not seen these little garlands last time I looked through the Dollar Spot stuff.  There are five designs, that I could see . . . orange pumpkins, black bats, black spiderwebs, white skulls, and purple owls.  I only got these two, but, yes, now I'm wanting the owls and skulls too.  Casey says he's probably going to town this weekend.  I told him to grab them for me, along with the 'Spooky.'  LOL
I plan on mixing these together so they alternate when hung.  Not sure yet just where I'll put them but they should look cute anywhere.  These are felt cutouts on sheer ribbon.  There are six cutouts on each and they are very easy to move around and adjust spacing on the ribbon.  They are $1.00 each.  I noticed after I took the pictures that one side is plain felt, and the other side is glittery.  So yeah, I'm pretty sure the glittery side is meant to show.  Doh!

That's my festively fun haul for today.
Do you enjoy these haul posts?

6 comments:

  1. Yes I do! And guess what?! Adam said we need to go to Walmart today! Woot! Going to cross my fingers for A Thankful Harvest. I love all your cute decor items. They are light hearted and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get the Halloween decorations out! Next week, next week!! How can October (!!) be that close already?!

      I'm taking my mom to town today so maybe another haul post is in the works. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Hi Deb....We made it over here finally to see your blog!LOVE it!!!!!Your haul was very fun.Will have to look for those wax melts.Did you ever decide on the pitcher?The felt garlands are adorable too.Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! So glad you decided to visit. =)

      I'm still undecided about the pitcher. I will be looking at it again next time I'm there, and maybe a decision will come to me then. lol

      Thanks for stopping by, and hope you continue to visit. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Deb - I absolutely love your blog and the photo's are great! Please visit me on Twitter @bestofcyndi

    Check out my YouTube channel and subscribe if you like it....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I rarely ever go on Twitter, but I will check out your YouTube channel. Thanks for reading! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete