Sunday, September 27, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Bobbing For Apples

Bobbing for Apples - 'Crunchy toffee chips and apples dripping with buttery caramel.'

This is one of my fall favorites from Sweet Fixations.  I always chuckle though because it is a *caramel* apple scent, and you generally don't go bobbing for caramel apples.  This is so good!  The apple hits you first, juicy and bright, but it's so quickly followed by that sweet, creamy caramel that you could almost consider it an equal mix.  This is about the closest I've found to my beloved fall favorite, Candied Caramel Apple, from Better Homes & Gardens.

I cut this tart in half and had two tea light warmers going in adjacent rooms.  I had strong scent from both.

This is an absolute must-have for fall in my book.

2 comments:

  1. Are they still making Candied Caramel Apple? I can almost picture the label in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember offhand if I saw them in this fall release, but I know I picked up one or two packs before the season, like when they were leftovers from last season or something.

      ~Deb

      Delete