Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Melted - Ten Digit Creations / Cranberry Cinnamon Cider

Cranberry Cinnamon Cider - 'Tart cranberry and spicy cinnamon cider with notes of bergamot and lemon.'

I really should have saved this one for closer to Thanksgiving or Christmas.  I'd been trying to do that but decided to start dipping into the older, more random things in my wax stash and this was one of them.  I really enjoyed this one.  It's just like you'd think, a warm, spiced drink.  The spiced cranberry notes are just the type I prefer, and then there is a little added bright sweetness that, at the time, I thought was orange.  I see now that it's probably from the lemon.  This is just such a nice, cozy holiday type scent.
I melted this whole tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.

[This tart was a gift from a waxy bloggy friend.]

2 comments:

  1. Ok. This one is going on my Black Friday TDC wish list. Gosh I hope she has a sale like last year. Citrus and Balsam, Vintage Vanilla and Rosewood and Amber are on that list too. Oh yeah. And about a dozen others. 0_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was smart I'd place an order just to stock up on this scent. I wonder if it's still available. I should go look.

      ~Deb

      Delete