Monday, October 12, 2015

Haul - Dollar Tree Christmas Craft Items

As mentioned in recent haul posts, I'm buying a bunch of seasonal crafty items while they're around even though I'm not yet crafty enough to actually start using them.  Since Christmas things are starting to show up in stores, I'm grabbing the good stuff early.

My Dollar Tree is only just starting to get their Christmas stuff out so selection is limited this early in the game.  They do have the glittery foam stickers though.  These are just like the Halloween ones I got, only in winter designs.  Obviously these are snowflakes.

Glittery foam trees, bows, and snowflakes.

Glittery foam snowflakes, trees, deer, bows, and snowmen.  Not crazy about the snowmen being blue.

Glittery foam trees, snowflakes, and deer.

These are blingy-ish little metallic snowflake stickers.

I've seen some gorgeous handmade Christmas cards and scrapbook pages in recent days, and I can't wait to get to use these.  I'm still watching and learning though, still gathering supplies and tools . . . and courage to just dive in.  Seems stupid, being timid about trying paper crafts, especially after I totally dove headfirst into soap making not so many years ago.  I don't know, I just feel hesitant, like I'm going to waste all my beautiful supplies in my early days while I learn.  But how do I learn to do it if I don't even attempt it?  Ugh.  Well, at least I'll have a lot of fun things to stare at!

2 comments:

  1. Dive in! You made super cute cards already!!! I have used most of mine you gifted me.

    I REALLY need to go now. Those blue crystal snowflakes would be perfect on gifts and cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you go yet? Did you go yet? Did you go yet? =P

      ~Deb

      Delete