Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Haul - Dollar Tree Christmas Washi

I found them!
And I grabbed the whole dang set!
I was hesitant at first, thinking I'd just pick a couple that I liked best, but when I realized all twelve in the set were there, I started grabbing one of each.  Then I started reconsidering, wondering once again what I'm ever going to do with all of this tape.  But what if I *do* get going on my little crafty kick and then I can't find these?  Screw it!  And I continued grabbing one of each.

The funniest thing is, I wasn't even looking for these.  I'd seen a video this morning about brand new 'every day' washi tapes and one was the cutest woodland critters design.  It was *those* new ones that I'd been looking for today.  Of course, couldn't find those anywhere but came away with a full set of the Christmas ones.  I guess that's a win too, huh?

Have you seen the new non-seasonal washi tapes yet?

6 comments:

  1. Such a great find Deb! I expect all of your Christmas card envelopes to be sealed with this fantastic washi!
    *if* I were still decorating my Erin Condren planner, I would be on the hunt for these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll fall back into it when life settles down and you're in that gorgeous new house of yours. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I have a couple of these! Nice haulage! These would be super cute for wrapping gifts too. Or decorating ornaments or gift bags or anything! I love those ornaments and chevron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't get that chevron! Then I decided no, I need the entire set. lol

      I think my favorites are the holly, the plaid, and the snowflakes.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Omg, too cute! I must have the plaid and the snowflakes. And the snowmen. And... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And *I* must find the new woodland animals washi! I'm going to see if Target's Dollar Spot still has the woodland animals sticker book that I kept passing on. I need that now too, knowing there is washi tape in that theme too!

      Dang cute washi tapes!!!!

      ~Deb

      Delete