Monday, October 12, 2015

Haul - Target Dollar Spot

This haul is so tiny, I probably could have just put it in with one of the other haul posts I just did.  Oh well.  In all our running around yesterday with the dead phone drama, we ended up at Target for a bit and of course I had to check the Dollar Spot.  I'd seen someone online mention that there were THREE new washi tapes, but I never expected to find all three!  Usually they only come out with one design at a time.  Actually, I guess you could say there are four designs right now because there is a salmon colored polka dot one that I got weeks ago.  But here are the new ones.  Nothing overly exciting about them but still.  Yay!

I was able to find the Woodland Pals sticker book that I kept passing up but have now decided I need in my life!  I thought for sure they'd be gone by now.  But nope!  Found one and grabbed it.
I mean, how stinkin' cute are those fawns and foxes?!

That's my teeny tiny Dollar Spot haul.  I'm not sure when the new stuff will start popping up.  I wonder if the next release will start to be Christmas stuff?!  Can't wait to find out!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I need those woodland stickers! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all cute but it's mainly that little deer that melts my heart.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Totes adorbs! I stopped by on my way home last night but didn't see those, and they only had a couple rolls of the blue washi, which is too similar to one I already have. Got a little speaker for my desk, tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we ended up with three or four of those little speakers back when I first bought them, and none of them are getting used. LOL

      I can't wait to see what comes out in the new lines.

      ~Deb

      Delete