Friday, October 2, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Cinnamon Buns

Cinnamon Buns - 'Delicious baked buns loaded with cinnamon and sugar and generously topped with sweet buttery icing.'

This was a nice bakery scent, warm and cozy, with just a touch of spice.  It was more of a doughy bakery note, instead of something like cake or bread.  At times it seemed like there was a hint of 'sour,' like from a cream cheese frosting, but I see the description mentions buttery frosting.  A nice scent for these cooler days.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and medium scent.

2 comments:

  1. I was cruising right along liking what I was reading until I hit "sour" Thank you once again for saving me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live to serve. =P

      It wasn't a strong or constant note though. Just something I thought I was noticing once in a while.

      ~Deb

      Delete