Saturday, October 10, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Harvest Festival

Harvest Festival - 'The essence of the autumn harvest season, juicy red apples, tart cranberries and warm cinnamon leaf. A B&BW “Harvest Gathering” type duplication.'

I loved this scent.  It's more of a spiced cranberry than an apple scent, and that is absolutely fine with me.  There is an apple note in there but you have to pay attention to find it.  The spice is not harsh, more like a warmth than anything too biting.  A great fall scent.

But way too weak.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had barely there light scent.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the scent of this one too but mine was sadly light as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a small room, like a bathroom, I bet this would be fabulous. Or maybe if we had multiples and had one going in every room....? Such a bummer.

      ~Deb

      Delete