Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Pumpkin Butter Bake

Pumpkin Butter Bake - 'Fresh buttery pumpkin, warm spicy cinnamon, the sweetness of brown sugar and creamy vanilla are baked into a deliciously comforting blend.'
 
 In my haul post cold sniff notes I thought this was similar to my beloved Pumpkin Souffle, a scent from another vendor.  I do have Pumpkin Souffle now and sniffing them both, I still think they are similar but I don't think they're close enough to be the same.  This is still an awesome pumpkin scent though.  It is a heavy bakery scent, with a spicy bite.  The pumpkin is deep and rich, with that sort of sour tang, like the filling fresh out of the can.  There is a salty, buttery note though, and I know some people don't like that.  Heck, even I don't like it sometimes if it's too strong.  Overall though, a wonderful fall scent for those cooler days as we creep towards the holidays.

I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment