Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Pumpkin Harvest Chai

Pumpkin Harvest Chai - 'Creamy vanilla, fresh pumpkin, spicy notes of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg blended with creamy milk.'
 
I could smell a lot more of the pumpkin on cold sniff than when this was warm.  Once melted, it was more of a very nice spiced cream scent.  I suppose the pumpkin was still there, giving the scent some substance, but it was mainly a cozy, warm spice type of scent.  I did like it, but it's a bummer there wasn't more pumpkin.
 
I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium scent that traveled well throughout several rooms.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't weird how in these pumpkin scents... There really isn't much pumpkin? I just don't get it. Pumpkin has such a distinctive smell... You think it would be obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been extremely disappointed in most of these scents this fall. Just as you mention, the pumpkin notes just aren't there most of the time. So for now I'm just plowing through the 'lesser' stuff and saving my known favorites for last.

      ~Deb

      Delete