Friday, October 16, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Pie - 'A traditional mix of creamy pumpkin puree generously spiced with cinnamon, ginger and cloves baked in a buttery, flaky crust. A down-home treat.'
 
I'm getting really frustrated with all these potentially awesome pumpkin scents just smelling like cinnamon when they're warmed.  It happened again with this one.  I even made sure to wash out the warmer dish first to be sure I was starting with a clean slate.  Even on cold sniff, this is mainly a spice scent, but at least there is a slight hint of other things happening.  Warmed though, once again, it's just a cinnamon-spice scent.  It's nice, sure, if you're looking for a simple cinnamon-spice scent.
 
I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amen!! I can't wait to get to the BH&G ones that I KNOW will deliver pumpkin in strong doses.

      ~Deb

      Delete