Sunday, October 18, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Pumpkin-Mallow Bake

Pumpkin-Mallow Bake - 'We have blended our Pumpkin Butter Bake with our sweet marshmallow and baked to perfection. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
Another yummy one!  This one was so ooey gooey creamy and good.  The pumpkin note was there, softly spiced and warm, and the marshmallow added extra creaminess and a nice dose of sweetness.  This is like a cozy holiday dessert baking in Mom's kitchen.
I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. YES! This one is going on my Dessa list. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy indeed! I've gotten through all my Dessa's pumpkin scents now and am trying to decide if I want to dive right into the cranberry scents or not. I think my BH&G pumpkins are calling to me first.

      ~Deb

      Delete