Thursday, October 22, 2015

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Apple Scotch Waffles

Apple Scotch Waffles - '(LSC Original Mix) Brown sugar glazed apples on top of a buttermilk waffle and drizzled with warm butterscotch, sprinkled with honey roasted pecans.'
 
This, was delish!  I didn't ever really notice any apple note but oh my, the butterscotch was warm and gooey and sweet.  There was a little bit of a bakery type note, and maybe a slight hint of nuttiness but this one was all about the butterscotch.  Yummy!
 
I melted this whole tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

(I'm getting bored with these Melted posts . . . again.  LOL!  You had to know it was coming!  You probably just don't realize how boring it gets, trying to describe each and every scent with something besides 'This was nice, I liked it.'  This might be the last one for a while.)

2 comments:

  1. At least it's ending on a high note! This one sounds dreamy. Glad you scored a nice butterscotch. I know that is one you struggle to find to your liking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caramel can be iffy for me too. And I don't know exactly what 'brickle' is but I'm learning to stay away from it. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete