Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Caramel Apple Empanadas

Caramel Apple Empanadas - '(LSC Original Mix) Fried apples, brown sugar crumbles, and a doughy shell...with a drizzle of our caramel candy sauce and just a pinch of cinnamon.'

I almost turned this one off early into the melt because that sort of salty note that pops up in certain caramel or brickle scents was strong.  I decided to let it go a bit longer and was glad to find that the other notes eventually emerged and somewhat subdued that 'salty' note.  Hints of juicy apples showed up after a while, a bit of sweetness and a smidgen of doughy bakery made their shy appearance too.  There was a tiny hint of cinnamon.  It took a while for these sweeter notes to come out though, probably half hour into the melt at least.  Once they beat that salty note down a notch or two, this scent wasn't too bad.  I don't think I'd ever get it again though.

I melted this whole tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent, just wish I'd liked that scent more.

No comments:

Post a Comment