Monday, October 12, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice Gourmet / Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Pumpkin Crunch Cake - 'The aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling with rich eagle brand milk; surrounded with freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.'

I liked this one.  It's a spicy bakery type scent, with only hints of pumpkin.  There is sweetness, but there is a lot of warmth.  I didn't get any specific cake note or nutty note or anything like that.  It all just rolls together to make a yummy, fresh from the oven fall bakery scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had interesting results.  I would have called it a lighter-medium scent at first but when I returned to the house after running some errands, this was very strong as I opened the back door.  Maybe it needed more time to get going?  Or maybe my nose just needed a breath of fresh air, hehe.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a winner!!! I think I feel a Sugar and Spice order creeping up in a few months...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *still* always forget about this vendor when I ponder ordering. Well, now that Sweet Fixations is back I don't think about other vendors much.

      Looking forward to your eventual order, eventually. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete