Saturday, October 3, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Snickerdoodle Bread

Snickerdoodle Bread - [no scent description]

This was a freebie included with my order and I was leery at first because of the 'bread.'  I've said before that many vendors seem to use zucchini bread as any sort of 'bread' in their blends, and I can't stand zucchini bread scents.  There is no description of this on the Sweet Fixations site but I remember owner Tia saying she does not use zucchini as her 'bread.'  And wow, I was really surprised at how much I like this one!..There is an immediate rich, sweet note, like a mix of caramel and butterscotch or something like that.  I'm not quite sure what that would be coming from though.  Isn't snickerdoodle just a cinnamon cookie?  Then there is some warm bakery note.  As the melt when on for a while I started wondering why I was smelling something like corn on the cob in the house.  It got me wondering if maybe the bread in here is cornbread . . . ?  Whatever is going on, I liked it.

I melted these two little pumpkin tarts (probably less than 1 oz.) in my tea light warmer and had strong scent through the downstairs of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment