Monday, October 5, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat - 'Great Halloween scent of pumpkin, apples, berries, orange and cinnamon. With notes of sugar cane and vanilla.'

 I should have saved this for Halloween, huh?  Duh me.  This one has a fitting name, because it reminds me of the combined scents of candies in a plastic trick-or-treat pumpkin.  It's not overly sweet or candy-like, but I think the variety of scent notes just bring that to mind.  There is very soft cinnamon, and light creamy vanilla providing a warmth to keep the fruits and berries from being to bright and juicy.  The pumpkin adds a bit of seasonal depth to the whole mix.  It's a very interesting, not overly sweet scent that doesn't know what category to belong to.

I melted this entire tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium strength sort of background scent that traveled well.

2 comments:

  1. eeekkkk. that bug thing embed. It's rather authentic looking actually. I'm glad this one was a hit --SF doing well again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that bug freaked me out. Even knowing it was there, each time I handled that tart and just caught a glimpse of it, it startled me. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete