Friday, November 13, 2015

Haul - Target / Christmas

I had to stop at Target this morning after my regular grocery shopping.  The next book I want to read was there, and Casey also wanted me to grab some hot new game that just game out.  So, thought I'd hop on and show you the few things I picked up.

This is the book.  I seem to be going through a major haunting, paranormal phase lately.  Why didn't this happen in October when scary is good?  Anyway, this is something about two little girls disappear in the woods, one comes back but the other is never found.  Many years later weird things start happening for the surviving girl.  Sounds interesting.  We'll see.

I hadn't seen the Christmas pillows last time I was at the Target Dollar Spot.  Then I saw this one in someone's haul video and was soooooo hoping I'd find it at my store.  And today I did!  Isn't he cute?!  This will probably go in the recliner, where I had my Halloween pillows.

I'd also seen this in a haul video but hadn't been overly interested in it until I actually saw it with my own eyes.  I love this one!  It will probably sit up on the back of the couch.

And I found the page flags I hadn't seen last time, the ones I'd really been wanting.  I thought of maybe using these in my journal, if I keep going with it, or maybe making some Christmas gift tags.  Not sure yet.  Maybe they'll end up in a massive craft supplies giveaway.  Doh!

That's it for this time.
Have you found any goodies that you love at Target?

4 comments:

  1. Look at those adorable pillows! The reindeer one! I must find it! Love those sticky tags, too. Christmas wrapping and tags and such are totally my bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a pack of super cute gift tags at Walmart when I was there on Friday. I decided after the fact that I *NEED* those. Of course, when I was back there today with my mom they were gone already. I hope they restock!

      Go to Target NOW and get yourself the pillow. GO!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. The Noel pillow. I want that! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too. I love the simple elegance of it. Can't wait to set it out next week. Next week?! Oh my goodness......

      ~Deb

      Delete