Sunday, November 15, 2015

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Cranberry Preserves

Cranberry Preserves - 'A tart cranberry, spiced apples, and fresh California orange peel.
 
 This is such a nice late fall scent.  I said in my haul post that this scent is very familiar to me, like it might be popular by another name, but I still haven't figured it out.  At first it almost seems like my perfect spiced cranberry scent.  It can just be enjoyed as such, but if you pay a little more attention you start to realize there is indeed more going on in there.  I think that orange adds a sweet juiciness.  The spiced apple adds an almost cider feel to it.  There is still tartness from the cranberry.  All together, it is a deep, rich, almost spiced punch type of scent.  I love it.

I meled this .6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a very nice medium-strong scent that traveled well throughout the house.

2 comments:

  1. Is this a shop you would buy again? I'm new to the wax world and trying to pick out some good ones from Etsy, but it's totally hit or miss, even with awesome review on their page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would order from here again. You're right, it is hit or miss with vendors. In my order from this shop, I did have one that didn't have much scent, one that I just didn't like, and this one that I absolutely loved and performed awesomely. I have one more scent from that order to try, and now that it's Christmas season, I'll be trying it soon.

      Another shop I've enjoyed is Dessa's Homespun Scents. She has an Etsy shop and now has her own website too.

      ~Deb

      Delete