Friday, November 13, 2015

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Harvest Cinna Berry

Harvest Cinna Berry - 'A strong holiday scent of cinnamon, fresh cranberries,fresh ginger and clove. This is a large room scent, perfect for those large area's needing a touch of holiday.'
 
 I was iffy on this one in my haul post.  I went ahead and tried it though, but no, I'm not a fan of this one.  I think the ginger note is what killed it for me.  There is something strong and dry, and that's all I could notice.  The cinnamon was trying, but the other note just kept pushing it out of the way.  The cranberry never showed up.

I melted this .7 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a healthy medium scent.

2 comments:

  1. Darn that ginger!! This sounds good minus the ginger. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been frustrated by a lot of scents this fall. Bummer!

      ~Deb

      Delete