Saturday, November 28, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Cinnamon Garland

Cinnamon Garland - 'Classic Christmas - crisp fresh bayberry infused with spicy ground cinnamon. So warm and inviting. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
 
 I originally started melting this earlier in the fall, thinking 'Ah, cinnamon is a good enough fall scent.'  But oh my gosh, as soon as it started to melt and I got my first good whiff of it, I had to stop the melt and save it for Christmas.  So here we are now in the Christmas season and this was actually the first thing I melted the morning after Thanksgiving.  This is SO perfect for Christmas!  It's very definitely a strong cinnamon scent but it's a sweet cinnamon with something more.  This is Christmas-in-a-craft-store type cinnamon.  It has to be that bayberry that makes this so Christmas-perfect.  It's such a great holiday mood setter.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent in the room where the warmer was, with lighter medium scent in adjacent rooms.

A Christmas must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment