Sunday, November 8, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Cranberry Woodlands

Cranberry Woodlands - 'Tart cranberry, black currant, cinnamon bark and musky woods create a warm and cozy scent. A B&BW “Cranberry Woods” type duplication.'

I liked this one.  I knew while it was melting there had to be more than just cranberry, but I had not remembered what the description was at that time.  Seeing it now, yeah, you can tell that black currant and cinnamon are in there.  Well, no, I didn't recognize it as black currant and cinnamon, but like I said, you could definitely tell there was more than cranberry.  There is a touch of warmth and some deep, dark berry along with the slightly brighter, slightly tart cranberry notes.  There is a hint of woods too, like a resin note, but it was faint and not a constant.  It just showed itself once in a while, enough to make this a more elegant holiday scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and while it was a medium-strong scent in the general vicinity of the warmer, it really didn't travel out much from that area.  If I were to get this again I would chop it in half and use tea light warmers in adjacent rooms to hopefully expand the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment