Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Sugared Cranberries

Sugared Cranberries - 'Tangy cranberries are coated with sweet sugary goodness.'

 In my haul post notes I didn't think I liked this one.  I never did pass it on to anyone else and ended up melting it today.  And I actually liked it.  It didn't strike me as fall at all because it was too sweet.  I would say this leans a little more towards a Christmas or winter scent than a fall scent.  The cranberry is the sweet type, tart but almost perfume-y.  The sugar note held it back a notch though.  Seems weird to say, because sugar is sweet, but this sugar note was *sugar* and not candy sweetness.  Heck, this could be a fun, bright 'any time' scent.

I melted this 1.0 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that traveled well throughout the house.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you hung onto it and ended up liking it! You just never know. Those Mason jars still tickle me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute and I'm seeing them pop up more and more now.

      Have you had this scent? Do you like it?

      ~Deb

      Delete